Star Wars: Bloodlines
Star Wars: Bloodlines is an RPG similar to SNES RPGs Zelda III and the Final Fantasy series. The engine is being programed from scratch and several graphics are hand-drawn while others are from the PC game Yoda Stories.
This started out as a game idea that Majik Monkee had several years ago. While working together on some Wolfenstein mods, I mentioned that I had an old game engine that I had been working on that would work perfectly for his game and this project was born.
- Real-time action
- Runs on Windows 95,98,ME,NT,2000, and XP
- Decent framerates for computers released in the past 8 years
- Programmed in VB6
If you reach the challenge level, there will be one of three different bosses at the end. Which boss you will meet depends on how you play the level.
- Darth Vader - you complete the level without using health items or your blaster.
- General Grievous - you complete the level without using your blaster.
- Darth Maul - you complete the level and you've used health items.
While not terribly noticeable, each of the bosses has slightly different hit points and damage dealing capacity, though the reward for beating each is the same.
- Version 1.0.219 - December 4, 2006
Winwolf3d 10:30, 18 November 2005 (PST)