Best source for wiki help is at WikiMedia itself.
- Feel free to create any Wolf3D-related articles of your own, but remember that anything you post can be edited by others.
- It is common practice to sign any entries you make in talk pages. So feel free to use ~~~~ (four tildes) to sign your username and the current date and time.
- This wiki is meant to be informational. Please express opinions on a particular article in the talk/discussion page of that article, rather than in the main article itself.
- Using the summary when editing, previewing your changes, and marking minor/non-minor edits appropriately will help others. Please be sure to do so.
- When posting information on a mod, please use a format similar to the one used for Orb of Dilaaria.
- If you are posting about your project, please remember to try to make the page look semi-professional. Be sure the page is
- devoid of spelling and grammar mistakes
- not simply a hype page
Remember: your pages will be moderated and decisions by moderators are final.
Winwolf3d 10:06, 18 November 2005 (PST)