|Several fixes, some for bugs that have been around for a long time:
- Fixed: The last byte of all AUDIOT chunks was being removed when compiling.
- Fixed: An extra byte was being exported when exporting any AUDIOT chunk to a file or WAD/PK3/PK7.
- Fixed: If the first music chunk in AUDIOT is 4 bytes or less, it will be set to 4 null bytes + "NULL" so that it can be detected by WDC again.
- Fixed: Can now set digital sound chunks to 0 length files to clear a sound when exporting the VSWAP.
- Fixed: Exporting WL1 projects now exports null digital sound chunks correctly. Previously some sounds would be duplicated in the null chunks.
- Fixed: Exporting WL1-based projects to WAD/PK3/PK7 should work now. Lumps with blank names are skipped rather than throwing an error. Null pictures export as empty lumps/files.
- Fixed: When exporting to WAD/PK3/PK7, music chunks with no music data export as empty lumps/files.
- Fixed: Exporting WAD/PK3/PK7 from hi-res base files works now.
- Fixed: Exporting to PK3/PK7 would sometimes fail when exporting to a file not located on the same drive as the temp folder.
- Added: WAD/PK3/PK7 export window now has an "Unselect menu".
- Added: WAD/PK3/PK7 export window has an Options menu with togglable "Export Empty Chunks As Marker Lumps" settings and two ways of exporting hi-res walls.
- Fixed: Using the map editor on planes 1 or 2 no longer causes all planes to be draw in the edited tile when "Draw plane 3 and higher only when it is the current plane" is checked.